Saturday, July 11, 2015

I Will Travel for Theater!!

I love to travel. I will travel for food and wine. I will travel for art and history. I will travel for adventure. 

And since I've started this blog, I realize that I will leave NYC for theater and performing arts. 

Granted, most of this travel has been regional, but oh, what fun! Let me reminisce for a few moments...
  • Day trip to Princeton for Gatz.
  • Overnighter to Hudson NY for Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings.
  • Overnighter to Cape May for He and She. Went back again to see The Mountaintop.
  • Went to Maine's Ogunquit Playhouse. Okay, I went for lobster and the seacoast as well. Now, this is an annual tradition and I've had the pleasure of seeing three wonderful productions at this gem - Thoroughly Modern Millie, Billy Elliot and Victor Victoria.
  • Day trip to Morristown's Mayo Performing Arts Center for PATTI.
  • Overnighter to DC for Buika at the Kennedy Center.
  • Overnighter to Bard for Cécile. 
  • Day trip to Philly for Passion.
And now, I am gearing up to visit the Williamstown Theater Fesitval later this month. I can't wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment