And since I've started this blog, I realize that I will leave NYC for theater and performing arts.
Granted, most of this travel has been regional, but oh, what fun! Let me reminisce for a few moments...
- Day trip to Princeton for Gatz.
- Overnighter to Hudson NY for Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings.
- Overnighter to Cape May for He and She. Went back again to see The Mountaintop.
- Went to Maine's Ogunquit Playhouse. Okay, I went for lobster and the seacoast as well. Now, this is an annual tradition and I've had the pleasure of seeing three wonderful productions at this gem - Thoroughly Modern Millie, Billy Elliot and Victor Victoria.
- Day trip to Morristown's Mayo Performing Arts Center for PATTI.
- Overnighter to DC for Buika at the Kennedy Center.
- Overnighter to Bard for Cécile.
- Day trip to Philly for Passion.