Monday, September 30, 2019

Natasha Yvette Williams - Rescue, Relief, and Redemption!


I haven't been following Natasha Yvette Williams' career as closely as the gentleman I had the opportunity to sit next to at the elegant and cozy Feinstein's / 54 Below room on Wednesday night, but I'm sure pleased that I fixed my cabaret craving by attending her show. 

Mrs Williams, whose Broadway credits include Chicago and Waitress, is talented, funny, vulnerable and supportive. She charmed her friends and audience with musical theater, soul and gospel tunes and readily shared her stage with young talent she has met at the stage door, her Waitress cast mates, and the talented Saint Aubyn, who recently wowed me in Ain't Too Proud and blew me away with his Try a Little Tenderness on Wednesday. 

Mrs Williams cabaret show was an absolute blast and exactly what my spirit needed to get through the work week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment