From the David Letterman show --- the top ten thoughts that went through Paul Rudd's mind when an audience member vomited during his Broadway show:
10. Is there a janitor in the house?
9. Not my worst review
8. I've never been a fan of audience participation
7. I was hoping for a standing ovation; instead I got projectile vomiting
6. Who says the golden age of theater is dead?
5. You've got to be kidding me -- right before my big vomiting scene?
4. I'll never complain about a cell phone ringing again
3. Up till now, I've never elicited more than a loud belch
2. What is this, the Ed Sullivan Theater?
1. Guess I'm not the only one who's drunk