Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Top Ten Thoughts That Went Through Paul Rudd's Mind When Audience Member Vomited During Performance of "Grace"



From the David Letterman show --- the top ten thoughts that went through Paul Rudd's mind when an audience member vomited during his Broadway show:

10. Is there a janitor in the house?
 9.  Not my worst review
 8.  I've never been a fan of audience participation
 7.  I was hoping for a standing ovation; instead I got projectile vomiting
 6.  Who says the golden age of theater is dead?
 5.  You've got to be kidding me -- right before my big vomiting scene?
 4.  I'll never complain about a cell phone ringing again
 3.  Up till now, I've never elicited more than a loud belch
 2.  What is this, the Ed Sullivan Theater?
 1.  Guess I'm not the only one who's drunk


Theater related media and has been having loads of fun with this audience member who upchucked projectilele style during a recent performance of Grace on Broadway. I've witnessed distractions such an audience member who passed out, sleepers, drunks, cellphone users, and chatters but thank goodness, never a vomiter. Would definitely have to add that to my Peeves list.

No comments:

Post a Comment