Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Introduction to the New York City Stage Blog

Anyone who knows me knows that I love the theater.  When I was a little girl, my mother took me to see a flashy Broadway musical.  I was completely bedazzled by the performance.  Ever since then, I have been hooked, hooked, hooked. For me, it is the ultimate escape to lose myself watching the best theatrical productions in the world (no disrespect West End).  Then, I love humming a musical piece or pondering a particular actor's performance as I make my way home or go for a night cap.

This blog is about my experiences attending the theater in New York City. I plan to share how I decide what to see, how I afford it, what I love about what I see, and what annoys me.  I want to explore playwrights, theaters and production companies where possible.  I am not a critic, writer or professional in the arts.  I am simply a girl from Brooklyn who loves to go to the theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment