Sunday, April 17, 2011

Did I Win the Lottery???


The Book of Mormon Lottery
 While running errands yesterday, I popped over to the Eugene O'Neill Theatre to try my hand at The Book of Mormon lottery. The reviews for this production by the creators of South Park have been on fire!!!  

I didn't win the Mormon lottery. That happens. However, if you are an avid theater fan like me, you will try again.  Theater going can get quite expensive; rush and lottery tickets help contain the costs.

I've seen a number of shows this way including Wicked, Chicago, Rent, The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, and The Color Purple. I usually try my lottery luck when the weather is not so good since less people tend to show up. 

Playbill.com provides a good summary of Broadway’s rush, lottery and standing room only policies.  Here is the link to check out: Rush and Lottery Tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment