Tuesday, February 4, 2020

The Whitby Theatre

I am a regular theatergoer, but I could probably go out every day of the year and still not hit up all the nooks and crannies where I can experience the performing arts in some form in this area. 

My latest discovery? The beautiful Whitby Hotel in Midtown Manhattan. Bear right as you enter the hotel, trot down the staircase and discover a quaint, intimate screening room

Recently, I attended a The American Associates of the National Theatre (AANT) screening of Arthur Miller's All My Sons with a FABULOUS performance by Sally Fields. What a treat the screening was - a glass a wine, a little popcorn, and amazing theater. 


Shakespeare fans can enjoy a Royal Shakespeare Company’s screening of Romeo & Juliet later this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment