Thursday, January 15, 2015

"Fun Home", "Here Lies Love", and "The Bridges of Madison County" Top Playbill's Best Tunes of 2014

I know...while my own Playlist is badly in need of review and update, why do I have time to check out Playbill's Ben Rimalower's playlist of Best Showtunes from Cast Albums of 2014. Looking through the list, I realize there wasn't much original music on Broadway last year and interestingly, If/Then is not on his playlist...

Hmmmm....on to the list...

10. "I've Decided to Marry You" - A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder



9. "Betsy's Getting Married" - Honeymoon in Vegas



8. "Four Friends" - Ghost Quartet




7. "Dead Girl Walking" - Heathers




6. "Almost Real" - The Bridges of Madison County



5. "Changing My Major" - Fun Home



4. "God Draws Straight" - Here Lies Love 



3. One Second and a Million Miles - The Bridges of Madison County



2. "Ring of Keys" - Fun Home 



1. "Here Lies Love" - Here Lies Love


Related Posts 
Condola Rashad's Juliet Playlist
Playbill's Top Summer Showtunes 


No comments:

Post a Comment